Re: Benchmarking

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 11:17:48 -0500

Ivan Voras wrote:

> Download the bootable ISO (from
> http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/download.cgi) and then upgrade to
> -current via cvs? Is there a somewhat step-by-step walkthrough of the
> process since, as I understand it there is no install/setup program?

There's a README on the CDROM; you can boot with the CDROM and have a "live"
system which will then let you read that README.  It still won't be that
pleasant a process, but a new installer is being worked on by Rob and ...
I forget who else.  You can also look at the current README as of this
posting, through cvsweb: (url may wrap)

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/cvsweb/src/nrelease/root/README?rev=1.9&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup