Re: June release?

To: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:03:59 +0000

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
Robert Garrett wrote:

If we are thinking about a release in june, what needs to happen
to make that a reality?

Ports equivalent?

Hmm, I am iffy as to wether we will have an equivalent by then, since ~3/7 DragonFly developers are busy with stabilizing the kernel and userland and bringing them up to scratch on various fronts.

	If possible, we should maintain some sort of compatibility
	with the ports system because, well, there are 10,000 ports
	out there!

	-Hiten
	Hiten Pandya (hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)