Re: Items for the Task List

From: Robert Garrett <rg70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 23:15:22 -0600

Hiten Pandya wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I have been working on a task list for DragonFly team members and the
> community.  As of now, I have got the framework for the task list done
> and dusted.
>
> If anyone is working on something DragonFly related, for example,
> porting NFSv4 or bringing in UFS2 support or whatever, even
> documentation tasks; then please send it to me on my e-mail.  Please
> provide the following information about the task you are working on:
>
> (1) Name
> (2) Owner (name and email address) -- can be multiple
> (3) Current status (work-in-progress, suspended, done)
> (4) Description of the Task (300 chars is good!)
> (5) Priority (if any) (If any)
>
> Please send these to: hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Subject: [TODO ITEM])
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> -- Hiten Pandya (hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)Hiten Pandya wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I have been working on a task list for DragonFly team members and the
> community.  As of now, I have got the framework for the task list done

correct __FreeBSD__ entries in /usr/src/contrib
correct __FreeBSD__ entries in /usr/src/crypto
correct __FreeBSD__ entries in kernel

write libdisk to ease in handling fdisk, disklabel, and newfs chores
for installation routines

write python wrappers for installation routines

theres part of my to do list