Items for the Task List

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:46:38 +0000

Hi all.

I have been working on a task list for DragonFly team members and the community. As of now, I have got the framework for the task list done and dusted.

If anyone is working on something DragonFly related, for example, porting NFSv4 or bringing in UFS2 support or whatever, even documentation tasks; then please send it to me on my e-mail. Please provide the following information about the task you are working on:

	(1) Name
	(2) Owner (name and email address) -- can be multiple
	(3) Current status (work-in-progress, suspended, done)
	(4) Description of the Task (300 chars is good!)
	(5) Priority (if any) (If any)

Please send these to: hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Subject: [TODO ITEM])

Thanks and regards,

	-- Hiten Pandya (hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)