Re: HEADS UP ON GCC3 - __FreeBSD__ no longer defined Note that __FreeBSD__ is no longer defined when you run gcc3.

From: Dylan Reinhold <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:58:41 -0800

Robert Garrett wrote:
Matthew Dillon wrote:

:        contrib is fixed by defining __FreeBSD__ for what needs it for
:the time being, looks like as soon as the gcc3 fortran stuff builds
:we are good to go for world.
:
:Rob

   I'm fixing that now.  I'll also install a new world on leaf before I
   leave today.

Matt,

world now builds, I used the same method you did for the contrib stuff,
and the stuff that depended on kernel files, with your permission I
would like to go ahead and start on the kernel.

Rob

Rob,
Did your 'world' build normaly or did you have to do somthing special. I just ran a build world that did not build? Or is there still more to wait for..

Thanks,
Dylan