Code Attirbution and Credits

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 21:50:33 +0000

Hi gang.

I would like to just mention, as a safe note; please, if you do take anything from camp FreeBSD, or any of the BSDs or Linux; then please please please, do mention them in the commit log.

It might be that you don't mean to leave the credits out, but this can have serious negative effect. Anyway, please don't think that I am trying to point any fingers because so far this has not been a problem, but it is just a safety note.

Thanks and regards,

-- Hiten