Re: Heads up: resident executable support added

From: Garance A Drosihn <drosih@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:31:46 -0500

At 6:20 PM -0800 1/20/04, Matthew Dillon wrote:
    Update on resident executable support.  It seems to be
    working very well, I am seeing one possible bug in ...

Let me say that I think this is a very cool change to make! I'll have to try firing up dragonfly sometime to try it out.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad@xxxxxxxxxxx