Re: FreeBSD-5's USB subsystem

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:43:03 -0800 (PST)

    Allright, it went a lot more smoothly then I thought.  I'm sure there are
    still issues but my Camera, USB hard drive, and Sony Memory stick all
    work and I can even unplug them and replug them in over and over
    again without the usb bus dying instantly, so I am going to commit
    what I have and we'll go from there.