page fault in boot

From: Peter Kadau <peter.kadau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:57:05 +0100

Hi !

I had a page fault with a recent kernel build
while booting.
No modules involved, just the blank kernel.
And it's a UP machine.
Before and after doing a disklabel -B.
Reproducable.
The old kernel just boots fine in any case.
(I don't want to issue a boot0cfg, since I
 want still be able to boot my -current.)

I wrote down what was on the screen - would that
be of any help ?
It's an ASUS P4S533 motherboard and an P4 Socket 478.

Cheers
Peter

--
<peter.kadau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Campus der Max-Planck-Institute Tübingen
Netzwerk- und Systemadministration

Tel: +49 7071 601 598
Fax: +49 7071 601 616