Re: Anyone notice this?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:37:38 -0800 (PST)

:
:My build of DFBSD from around wednesday of last week didn't have working
:sound either.  I just got static (sb-128), however I blamed this on
:myself and moved onto something else.
:
:A build from a few days ago broke opera on me.  I have not yet figured
:out what broke it as I've been too busy.  Hopefully someone has some
:words of wisdom for us.
:--James

    Was it the linux-opera port that broke on you, or the native opera
    port?