Re: Anyone notice this?

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:47:55 -0500

On Nov 10, 2003, at 2:37 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:

:
:My build of DFBSD from around wednesday of last week didn't have working
:sound either. I just got static (sb-128), however I blamed this on
:myself and moved onto something else.
:
:A build from a few days ago broke opera on me. I have not yet figured
:out what broke it as I've been too busy. Hopefully someone has some
:words of wisdom for us.
:--James

    Was it the linux-opera port that broke on you, or the native opera
    port?

Looks like our structures now have changed to were non of the linux_base
emulation packages out of the FreeBSD ports tree will compile without some
hacking.....

-DR