DragonFly and FBSD 5.1

From: "Michel Salim" <salimma1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:38:36 +0700

Hi,

I was in the midst of downloading FreeBSD 5.1 when I read about DragonFly's
process checkpointing. I then proceeded to read the DragonFly discussion on
Slashdot and the goals posted on the website, and thought it worth checking
out.

The question now is whether I could have it coexisting with FreeBSD 5.1. I
have not used FreeBSD recently so these are the only ISOs I have. Does
DragonFly have support for UFS2, or would I have to explicitly tell FreeBSD
to create UFS1 partitions? Should I not bother and just download
the -miniinst and -disc2 ISOs?

Thanks,

Michel