Re: Serial console working?

From: Skip Ford <skip.ford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:32:18 -0400

Skip Ford wrote:
> Is everyone using a serial console without problems?
>
> For 3 weeks or so I haven't been able to.

Ok, it has to be a local issue.  It's working for others for one.
Secondly, I went back to sources from a date that I know was
working fine and it still exhibits the same behaviour.

Unfortunately, I don't know what the issue is.  I've used multiple
ports on both machines and multiple cables.  Every combination
fails exactly the same way.  But at least it's not a DragonFly
problem.

--
Skip