Serial console working?

From: Skip Ford <skip.ford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:10:24 -0400

Is everyone using a serial console without problems?

For 3 weeks or so I haven't been able to.  I'm finally planning to
isolate the problem (FreeBSD current, POS cable I'm using, or
DragonFly.)  So far I've been lucky and not needed it for installing
worlds/kernels.

FWIW, my FreeBSD-current machine receives everything DragonFly sends
but can't send keystrokes to DragonFly.

--
Skip