Daily snapshots available

From: Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:29:35 +0200

I may announce the building of daily snapshots of DragonFlyBSD.

I'm providing a fresh built release and ISOs (miniiso and livefs) built
each day at 9:30 AM CEST (which is currently GMT+2).
Building takes about one hour and a bit on this Duron 1200, so expect
the images to be ready at 11:00 AM.

I'm providing this service mainly:
a) users who want to give DragonFlyBSD a try and don't want to go
   through the FreeBSD4/cvsup/buildworld steps.
b) as a world tinderbox (logs are available for each run)

The snapshots are available on both http and ftp.

Please be aware that the machine may have some downtime due to the
experimental nature of both box and operating system :)
If it doesn't work, try again some minutes or hours later.

I'd be happy if this service was announced to the website.

Now to the vital information:

Host: chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de

Cheers
  simon

PS: oh yes, it would be nice if you drop me a line when you have
    comments or want to mirror...

--
/"\   http://corecode.ath.cx/#donate
\ /