Documentation Mailing Lists and Newgroups

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:19:20 +0100

Hey Gang,

Currently, we do not have a doc framework in place, because it needs some serious thinking and planning. Once the planning and coordination work is done, it shouldn't take long to put it in place.

I am almost sure we will use the FreeBSD doc framework as a base, but to use XML as the primary format.

Anwyays, I will keep blabering on all day... :-)

--
Hiten
hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx