DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2010-10

Re: Introducing the DragonFly BSD Environment

From: Siju George <sgeorge.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:23:38 +0530

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 12:32 AM, Chris Turner
<c.turner@199technologies.org> wrote:
> Max Herrgård wrote:
>>
>> Ah! I misunderstood the intent of the page. Maybe change name to
>> "Environment quick start" or so for people like me who get easily
>> confused :-)
>
> +1 on renaming to quick start - super otherwise

Ok I did that :-)

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/docs/newhandbook/environmentquickstart/

Some users are trying out dragonfly from the BSD-India mailinglist and
there was a request to add SSH server configuration information to the
wiki.

http://www.bsd-india.org/pipermail/bsd-india/2010-October/000263.html

So I added a Separate section explaining it and linked to it from the
quick start page so that the page will be small

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/docs/newhandbook/sshserver/

Also created a page

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/docs/newhandbook/othersoftware/

The idea is to explain how induvidual software from pkgsrc can be
installed and configured on Dragonfly.

for example some body searching for "apache dragonflybsd" should be
able to get these pages.

Any suggestions?

thanks

--Siju