DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2003-10

Re: dragonfly documentation available?

To: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:46:47 +0100

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
Michel Alexandre <salimma1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:pan.2003.10.23.15.08.58.719894@xxxxxxxxxxx:

[1] http://www.shiningsilence.com/dbsdlog/

This should probably be mentioned on the main website - but I take it Hiten is writing the new website from scratch?

It is mentioned, on the Main/Download page. Hiten is still working on the new site, among a pile of other things. I did submit an intermediate
change to the website as a patch (see http://home.shiningsilence.com:81
for an example) though I think it's been lost what with all the
checkpoint excitement.

No, I haven't forgotten it. Just been extremely busy with school work and other Dfly stuff! I am going to commit it tonight.

Thanks.

--
Hiten Pandya
hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx