DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2003-10

Re: dragonfly documentation available?

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Oct 2003 14:22:42 GMT

Michel Alexandre <salimma1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:pan.2003.10.23.15.08.58.719894@xxxxxxxxxxx:

>> [1] http://www.shiningsilence.com/dbsdlog/
>>
> This should probably be mentioned on the main website - but I take it
> Hiten is writing the new website from scratch?

It is mentioned, on the Main/Download page.  Hiten is still working on the
new site, among a pile of other things.  I did submit an intermediate
change to the website as a patch (see http://home.shiningsilence.com:81
for an example) though I think it's been lost what with all the
checkpoint excitement.