hammer2 branch in dragonfly repo created - won't be operational for 6-12 months.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 16:05:20 -0800 (PST)

I have created a hammer2 branch in the main repo so related commit messages
are going to start showing up in the commits@ list.  This branch will loosely
track master but also contain the hammer2 bits that we are working on.

The initial commit this branch contains mostly non-compilable specifications
work and header files.

hammer2 is NOT expected to be operational for at least 6 months, so don't get
your hopes up for it becoming available any time soon.  Once it becomes
operational most of the features are NOT expected to be in place until the
end of the year (hardlinks probably being one of those features that will
happen last).

At some point starting at around 6 months, when all the basics are working
and the media structures are stable, it will be possible to split the
workload up for remaining features.  I'll be posting another followup in
a few minutes on the design work done since the last posting.

					<dillon@backplane.com>