Re: Want to learn about DF kernel

From: "Sascha Wildner" <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:07:39 +0200

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:38:33 +0200, <elekktretterr@exemail.com.au> wrote:

Hi,

Can someone please tell me where are kernel config options stored? I'm
renaming USB to OLDUSB.

USB is not an option specified with "options USB" but a device specified with "device usb"

You will find it in sys/conf/files which specifies which files are compiled in when which devices are specified in the config.

Check all lines that have "optional usb".

But that's just for USB base support. The individual USB adapter drivers, and ehci, ohci, uhci and so forth have separate device names.

Regards, S.