Re: PPTP VPN

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 19:00:16 -0400

I've looked all over the Web and tried things and nothing worked right. And I
still don't understand what's going on.

What does pppd do, and what does pptp do? Why are they separate?

There is a package "ssh-ip-tunnel-1.0nb1 = Simple VPN system using pppd over
ssh". I can ssh into the box. Can I use this and get the same IP address that
I'm supposed to get with pppd and pptp? Do I have to log in as root?

Pierre

--
li ze te'a ci vu'u ci bi'e te'a mu du
li ci su'i ze te'a mu bi'e vu'u ci