Re: when does the dragonflybsd will support UFS2?

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 20:50:30 -0400

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 6:02 AM, kevdmx <kevdmx@gmail.com> wrote:

> I will change my server from freebsd to dragonflybsd,so I want to know when
> does the dragonflybsd will suppert UFS2 filesystem.

Not anytime soon, I think.  We're better off working on
DragonFly-specific technologies.  That being said, someone could port
and it would be welcome, but there's nothing happening with that right
now that I am aware of.

Moving your data off the machine, reformatting, and restoring data
(using cpdup or a similar tool) will work.