Info on clustering and HAMMER

From: "Tonix (Antonio Nati)" <tonix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:02:39 +0100

I'm monitoring dragonfly since a lot of years, because I'm waiting for a full-clustered OS (I worked deeply with OpenVMS), but I don't see any mentioning of "cluster" keyword in DragonFly documents and manuals.

In installation manual, I do not see any reference about "setting-up a cluster", or using HAMMER for sharing a disk among several servers (thinking to an iSCSI disk mounted on several servers, which can give services sharing same data disks - i.e. a fully redundant NFS server).

Can anyone point me on the right direction?

Thanks,

Tonino

        Inter@zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
   http://www.interazioni.it      tonix@interazioni.it