SSD for boot and swapcache

From: Tim Darby <t+dfbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 11:46:00 -0700

I'm thinking of setting up a 40GB Intel SSD as both the boot drive and swapcache.  Is this a reasonable thing to do?  Are there any gotchas or things I need to watch out for as I set this up?  I'd like to have /boot as UFS and the rest of / as Hammer (the way the installer does it) and have / on a different drive.

Tim