Re: How to expand HAMMER running under LVM?

From: Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 21:18:35 +0100

elekktretterr@exemail.com.au schrieb:
I mean some equivalent of growfs for HAMMER. Im aware of "hammer
volume-add /dev/diskname", but it seems kind of redundant with LVM since
it's supposed to manage the volumes on behalf of HAMMER. Lets say I have
an LVM volume to which i add a disk to expand it, how should i grow the
filesystem? via volume-add?
I am not sure if there is a way to do that right now, if not, it is definitley the next logical step to have a hammer_grow or such.

Jan