Re: example of dfbsd deployment or product that based on dfbsd

From: Tomas Bodzar <tomas.bodzar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 04:33:52 +0200

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 4:17 AM, Iwan Budi Kusnanto
<iwan.b.kusnanto@gmail.com> wrote:
> Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, September 28, 2010 3:54 am, Iwan Budi Kusnanto wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I just have interest in DFBSD and have some questions.
>>>
>>> Can someone give me examples of some big/great DFBSD deployment or some
>>> product that based of DFBSD ?
>>>
>>> Is DFBSD proven to be rock solid in real world ?
>>
>> I don't know if these are the scale you are looking for , but
>
> I'm looking for  production server that used by some company for their
> mission critical application.

Hmm, then maybe you can try to look for it forever as big companies
with "mission critical application" make decisions mostly based on PR
materials and donated money from vendors instead of quality or
technical merit of solution.

--
“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” —The Joker