Re: Linuxulator question

From: Alex Hornung <ahornung@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 18:23:17 +0100

On 25/09/10 15:52, Tim Darby wrote:
What's the status of the Linuxulator?  I saw that Alex put a lot of work into it, so is it basically done and just needs testers?
Linuxulator works quite nicely on x86; at least Java works and as far as I know Flash, too. On x86_64 there is no linuxulator at all. There was someone who started porting it to that platform, but as far as I know there's nothing to show for it.

Personally I'd like to see it ported to x86_64 but I don't have the time. If anyone wants to volunteer, he can count on my support.

Cheers,
Alex Hornung