Re: chlamydia inconsistency? part III

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 10:39:40 +0200

On 9/25/2010 7:38, Matthew Dillon wrote:
     You are trying to install DragonFly onto a tiny little disk... I
     assume a virtual disk.  The installer is doing the best it can
     but it just isn't enough space.  You certainly can't build/install
     any significant pkgsrc packages on something that small and expect
     it to work!

As a fix, I will try to have the installer base the minimums it recommends for UFS partitions on the actual contents of the medium. This will also help with LiveDVDs and custom-built ISOs.

Regards,
Sascha