pkgsrc package builds for 2.8

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:06:40 -0400

The next release of pkgsrc, 2010Q3, is due out Oct. 1st.  DragonFly 2.8 is
going to be out soon after.  I stopped the automatic builds of pkgsrc in
the various places I'm building it, as I don't think there's going to be
any changes to really catch at this point.

So, I expect to have pkgsrc-2010Q3 packages for 2.8 about a week after 2.8
comes out, if all goes well.  I'm not planning (unless 2.8 is delayed
significantly) to build pkgsrc-2010Q3 on DragonFly 2.6, since it'll
probably finish right as 2.8 comes out.

If this is a problem for anyone, tell me.  You can always build the
packages yourself if you're staying on 2.6 for a while, but 2.8 looks to
be so jam-packed I wouldn't want to wait.