Encrypted root file system

From: Matthias Schmidt <matthias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:56:37 +0200

Hi,

today I setup a DragonFly test system with an encrypted HAMMER root
partition.  Only /boot is unencrypted.  Initial loading of the root fs
is handled by an initial ramdisk.  I enhanced the rcconfig/hammer.sh
script to setup the described system automatically.  You can find it
here:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~matthias/hammer_enc.sh

Kudos to Alex for bringing in all the dm/crypto/initrd stuff and for
fixing bugs very quickly :)

Cheers

	Matthias

PS: I have no experiences with the stability of encrypted file systems
under DF, so make a backup before playing around with that stuff.