Re: How to start CUPS?

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 11:41:20 -0400

On Thursday 09 September 2010 15:57:42 Francois Tigeot wrote:
> You can add a line
>
> 	NO_LPR= true
>
> in /etc/make.conf and the system will stop building and installing lpr
> related commands during each make build / installworld.

I don't have that file. Anything in /etc/make.conf
overrides /etc/defaults/make.conf, right?

I also see that GROFF_PAPER_SIZE is set to letter. Wouldn't it make more sense
to set it to A4, which is the most common paper size in the world?

Pierre
--
When a barnacle settles down, its brain disintegrates.
Já não percebe nada, já não percebe nada.