Re: Heads up: Binary packages updated

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 01:54:47 -0500

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

If you keep a /usr/pkgsrc to match those binary packages (and you should
if you are using them), you'll want to update it to match pkgsrc-2010Q2,
also. Change /usr/pkgsrc/CVS/Tag to have 2010Q2 in it and 'cvs update -dP'
is one way to do it.

What is the state-of-the-art w/r/t the git repo, git branches, pkgsrc branches, df-local patches, etc?

Getting my builds running - working on my process, blah blah - so want to use the 'state of the art' if possible
Cheers,

- Chris