questions over dragonfly

From: dark0s Optik <shiftcoder@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:09:49 +0200

I'd like to buy a dell server and to install DragonFly.
I notice that BSD is more problems than Linux installation, for example,
I not be successful to install any BSD system over my notebook.
My question are:

1) DragonFlyBSD install successfully over system like this:
http://www.dell.com/us/en/business/servers/server-poweredge-t410/pd.aspx?refid=server-poweredge-t410&s=bsd&cs=04

2) I'd like run some vkernel machine over that system to serve
clients, is a good solution or is inadvisable to serve clients
with vkernel machines?

--
only the paranoid will survive