starting Apache

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 20:52:28 -0400

I installed Apache a couple of weeks ago and would like to start it. There is
no apache file in /etc/rc.d. There is a
file /usr/pkg/share/examples/rc.d/apache. Why doesn't the package put this
file in /etc/rc.d? I could copy the file there, but if I upgraded the
package, and the rc.d script changed, the file in /etc/rc.d wouldn't be
updated.

Pierre
--
Don't buy a French car in Holland. It may be a citroen.