pkgsrc libarchive issues and another sub-version release cycle

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:39:49 -0700 (PDT)

    We've been having some build issues with pkgsrc recently.  One of
    the main issues has been libarchive which moved to a new extattr ABI.
    Snapshots have been broken for too long because of this and other
    issues.

    The only way to solve this properly is to update our extattr ABI
    (basically dummy system calls in our case).  I have done this on HEAD
    and MFCd the work into the 2.6 branch.

    Once we get daily snapshot builds and pkgsrc bulk builds working again
    I intend to do another mini-release cycle for 2.6.  The next
    mini-release will probably occur in 1.5 to 2 weeks.