Re: FYI: pkg/43020

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

:Hello.
:If no one fixes pkg/43020 before the release, we'll have a semi-broken
:git for x86_64:
:
:  http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=43020
:
:Apparently this mainly affects non-fast-forward merges or rebases
:(but I'm not sure about some other rarely used commands), so people with
:no local modifications are probably unaffected.

    Well, I'm not sure what to do here.  Are you talking about
    all the implicit declaration warnings during the bmake ?

    We could enable all those prototypes for that _XOPEN_SOURCE
    case I suppose.  It's the only thing I can think of.

					<dillon@backplane.com>