libjpeg version

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:09:06 -0500

I have Konqueror 3.5.10, which uses libjpeg and expects version 8. I have
libjpeg 7 installed, and there is no newer version in pkgin. I got it to come
up with no page displayed by kluging a symlink, but when I try to actually
display a page, it crashes, saying "Wrong JPEG library version: library is
80, caller expects 70". How do I fix this?

Pierre
--
Jews use a lunisolar calendar; Muslims use a solely lunar calendar.