Re: DVD that other computers can't play

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 11:37:33 -0500

I installed vlc and tried to play the disk. It came up with a menu
saying "English/Español"; I picked one and tried to play one of the movies.
It is now spewing an endless stream of the following error on the console:
acd0: setting up DMA failed
ata1: FAILURE - oversized DMA transfer attempt 100352 > 65536
At least that's farther than I got on Windows, and I understand the error. How
do I fix it?

Pierre
--
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa