Re: dumpon

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 13:31:10 -0800 (PST)

:It's a laptop, and without ACPI I have no way to tell how low the battery is.
:I know about debugging with printf, so I'd like to try that, if I can find a
:few spare hours. What file should I put the kprintf in? Do I have to connect
:a serial cable to see what kprintf says?
:
:Pierre

    It should be possible to turn on ACPI but disable portions of it
    selectively using the 'debug.acpi.disabled' and 'debug.acpi.enabled'
    loader.conf variables.

	man acpi

					<dillon@backplane.com>