Re: pkgsrc-current DragonFly 2.4.1/i386 2010-02-04 22:24

From: Max Herrgård <herrgard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 22:44:21 +0100

Den 2010-02-05 15:30:06 skrev Justin C. Sherrill <justin@shiningsilence.com>:

Based on a suggestion from corecode, packages for DragonFly 2.4.1/i386 are
being built in a loop; each time a build completes, a new one starts. So,
we had new packages last Tuesday, and a new set as of this morning - there
were 5 more packages that built successfully between then and now.

I plan to do this with the other machines doing bulk builds as soon as I
get a chance. If my building process remains stable, we'll always have up
to date binary packages.

Mmm, this is kick ass :)

Max