Re: packages not available as binaries, encountered when installing kdevelop

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 01:22:53 -0500

On Tuesday 29 December 2009 00:26:07 Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     It's kinda cool to read, but I do not understand it very well either
>     and unfortunately I only know English.
>
>     Most Americans just know English, which always struck me as a bit
>     unfair but that seems to be the way the world works.  I took a little
>     french in high school and then promptly forgot it.

I started learning French as soon as I could read, and also learned to hear
Spanish. I also learned some German from the Berlitz book my parents had. I
started seriously learning Spanish about four or five years ago when I moved
to this side of the city and started attending a Hispanic church. I've also
visited Portugal and Brazil and picked up the language fast.

Once I met a Russian (?) on a dating site, and she sent me some Babelrybski
such as "At the bottom of birth the table was big with an air pie with nuts."
Using my knowledge of Russian, I figured out either she was male or her first
language was Udmurt, she was trying to woo several men at once, and she lied
about having taken English.

Niklas: il nous est difficile comprendre ce que vous écrivez. Il paraît être
traduit par un ordinateur qui perd la ponctuation et le sens. Pourriez-vous
écrire en votre langue maternelle? Nos é difícil comprender o que você há
escrito. Podría escrivir na sua lengua materna? Es ist uns schwer verstehen,
was Sie haben geschrieben. Können Sie es schreiben auf Ihrer Muttersprache?
(Desculpe se hé baraguinado die Sprachen, a veces lo hago)

Pierre
--
.i toljundi do .ibabo mi'afra tu'a do
.ibabo damba do .ibabo do jinga