Call for testers: libncurses updated to v5.7

From: Jan.Lentfer@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:00:03 +0100

I have updated contrib/ncurses and thus libncurses to version 5.7. On my local system this seems to work fine but since a lot of apps depend on it I'd like to see it tested more widely.

The relevant branches can be found here:

http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/~lentferj/dragonfly.git

ncurses_update & vendor/NCURSES.

Thanks for helping out!

Jan