Re: Xorg configuration

From: justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 14:22:21 -0500

> Here they are.

My first guess is to remove DRI and/or GLX from your kernel config; those
are often the most likely culprits in my experience.  There's no
convenient error lines in the X output to show.

I'm having similar troubles now, having installed binary packages to test
this, though unloading DRI/GLX didn't help.  Did you install binary
packages or build manually?