DragonFly 2.4.1 Released!

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 09:25:25 -0700 (PDT)

    1-October-2009

    DragonFly 2.4.1 has been released as promised!  As we thought, a lot
    of minor but annoying issues cropped up with the huge 2.4.0 release.
    Most of the issues have been resolved in 2.4.1 and 2.4.1 is now
    available for download.

    Due to an unrelated issue with one of our primary mirror sites, if
    you do not see 2.4.1 on your favorite mirror you can download it from
    http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/iso-images/

    http://www.dragonflybsd.org/
    http://www.dragonflybsd.org/release24

					<dillon@backplane.com>