libc_r should probably go

From: "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 23:19:24 +0100

	Hi,

	I brought one of my boxes up to date from an early 2.3.0 state
today and was a little surrised to find flwm and synergyc core dumping
somewhere in a thread call (pthread_suspend_all_np in both cases). Then I
noticed that the box still had the threading symlinks pointing to libc_r,
so I switched to to libthread_xu and everything works fine now, so it looks
like it's no longer safe to switch to libc_r.

C:>WIN                                      | A better way to focus the sun