Re: Call for help with firefox 3.5

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 14:48:12 -0700 (PDT)

:In videos there are sync problems (audio is about second behind the
:picture) and it crashes often while seeking or if video just finishes
:playing.
:
:My guess is that it's related OSS backend because nobody actually uses it
:in the upstream (I don't think that any OS relevant today except FreeBSD
:and DragonFly use OSS by default at all). There are several commits into
:other backends to solve sync problems, but none into OSS code. Therefore
:call for help - if you can and understand what OSS is (I don't ;), please
:look at it.
:
:--
:Hasso Tepper

    I'm kinda lost in this sea of source code.  Do you have any idea where
    this OSS source is relative to the pkgsrc work dirs?

    I also need a way to incrementally rebuild and reinstall firefox to test
    changes since clearly I don't want to rebuild the whole thing from
    scratch every time I mess with the source a little.

					<dillon@backplane.com>