Re: Configure error cannot guess build type you must specify one.

From: Ed Berger <nobody@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:46:59 -0400

That's generally a sign of an out of date config.sub or config.guess script (I forget whether it's one or both) that doesn't have dragonfly in it. Its one of the normal things to replace with a pkgsrc version.

Siju George wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to compile

perl module "perlrsync and I get this error

"Configure error cannot guess build type you must specify one."

how do I get past this error?

thanks

Siju