Re: mail/mailx question

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 12:01:48 -0700 (PDT)

:
:I was trying to write a mail script and couldn't find a way to set the
:"from" field to an arbitrary address. =A0Is there a way to do this with
:the base mail client? =A0I ended up installing mutt to solve the
:problem.
:
:Tim

    Normally you do it by running sendmail directly with numerous options.
    Typically -f ... and -oi.  I'm not sure what the options should be,
    exactly.

					<dillon@backplane.com>