Re: Sun Virtual Box 2.2.2

From: Alex Hornung <ahornung@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 13:54:24 +0100

Meh, I tried answering but didn't send it to the list... here we go
again:

As you may or may not know, VirtualBox does not provide guest additions
for DragonFly, so vboxsf is not a valid FS. If you want to access
windows stuff or DF stuff, you can either use samba or ssh fs (SftpDrive
or similar).

Cheers,
Alex